Hello Entrepreneurial Friend,
Do you dream of teaching a class or creating a product but find yourself too afraid to step out of your comfort zone and do it?
Maybe you’re scared that no one will want what you have to teach, or maybe organizing the whole process seems overwhelming to you, or maybe you’re nervous that what you’ve got isn’t perfect or interesting enough.
After having struggled with the same issues I had an epiphany a few years ago and thought, “What if I could teach what I know to a small, safe and trusted group of people and work out the kinks of my content and get over my fears?” This concept, which I affectionately call “The Pilot Program,” became my vehicle to safely create and launch new ideas out into the world.
I want to invite you to learn how to implement this same technique in my one-hour class – How to Create & Run a Pilot Program.
In this class I’ll share with you how I’ve used pilot programs to launch new coaching programs and then went on to use them as a foundation for my most popular info-products.
So if you’re someone who’d like to teach a one-time class, or create a multi-week coaching program or a multi-step home study system and you’ve been really wanting to get out there, so that you can serve your clients, you’re going to want to see how this works.
A pilot program is a fantastic way to…
- Feel safe because it’s a “soft” launch to a trusted and safe group.
- Get over perfectionism because you’ll create, test and adjust as you go.
- Make money while you’re still in the “creation phase”.
- Get validation when you see participants’ results so you can offer the program with confidence and integrity.
- Gather social proof because you’ll have real-life testimonials.
Honestly, I don’t know of anyone else who teaches this method of creating and launching.
During your participation in How to Create & Run a Pilot Program I’ll take you behind the scenes to running your own program.
You’ll learn a lot in this 60-minute virtual class, including:
- How to create an invitation video that you share with a trusted and safe group.
- A clear map of all the steps involved to launch your program.
- Templates, processes and step-by-step explanations on how I invite people, welcome them when they say yes, organize the material, capture testimonials, and then use this material to create an info product.
Once you register you’ll gain access to the video recording as well as the handouts so you can listen and learn on your own schedule.
I’m really looking forward to supporting you to launch your class or program and get it out into the world, where it deserves to be!
Founder of Get it Done U