I’m a teacher and I teach today what I learned yesterday in a very engaging, interactive and approachable learning style. I’m most interested in exploring the power and possibility of our choices, and have a penchant for being very inquisitive and going deep.
I’m currently working on my upcoming book, The Alchemy of Choice, which is about making a choice that matters, taking inspired action, and then staying alert to notice what unexpected gems show up along the way. It’s about being conscious to how your life unfolds and what momentum is created because of your action, and being open to and eager to see the possibilities of what may come.
In my podcast Choose: Exploring What’s Possible I interview those who’ve made a choice that’s impacted others to create a ripple effect. As a speaker, both online and off, I love to connect deeply, share stories and inspire those with what’s possible.
Here are some topics I love speaking about but I’m very open to crafting a talk that will meet the needs of your audience. Let’s discuss what’s best for you, send me an email or just give me a call at 203-654-7784.
- Embrace What’s Possible – How a choice can change your life.
- Retelling Your Story – Rewriting your past to recreate your future.
- Tapping Into Your Genius – What will it take to tap into your unique brilliance?
- A Choice is a Springboard – You always have the power to choose.
- No Bad Choices – We can’t change what happened. We can change what happens next.
- Prepare Them for What’s Possible – How to support your child to stand out in the noise.