I’m a teacher and I teach today what I learned yesterday in a very engaging, interactive and approachable learning style. I’m most interested in exploring the power and possibility of our choices, and have a penchant for being inquisitive, going deep and connecting intimately with participants.
In my talks, I offer a new lens through which we look at and speak about our choices. Talking about choice can uncover and expose that which is meaningful and matters and can have an impact on ourselves and others.
I’m currently writing the last chapters of my upcoming book, The Alchemy of Choice, which is about making a choice that matters, taking inspired action, and then staying alert to notice what unexpected gems show up along the way. It’s about being conscious to how your life unfolds and what momentum is created because of your action, and being open to and eager to see the possibilities of what may come.
In my podcast Choose: Exploring What’s Possible I interview those who’ve made a choice that’s impacted others to create a ripple effect. As a speaker, both online and off, I love to connect deeply, share stories and inspire those with what’s possible.
Those who resonate most with my messaging are:
- Women who are overwhelmed with options, in a place of transition, and feeling thoughtful and purposeful in the choices she makes. As we get older, and hold more roles, our choices are more complicated. It’s a wonderful opportunity at this stage to learn from our past choices, pull key insights and identify opportunities for this next phase.
- Young professionals who are navigating the breadth of professional, personal and relationship choices. They have an opportunity to look at making choice in a new and intentional way.
- College students are experiencing making meaningful choices for the first time which can feel paralyzing and frightening. They have an opportunity to learn to make the best choice they can in the moment with who they are at this time. While they don’t need to know their final destination, the choices they make set the stage for future professional and personal opportunities.
Here are some topics I love speaking about but I’m open to crafting a talk that will meet the needs of your audience. Let’s discuss what’s best for you, send me an email or just give me a call at 203-654-7784.
- Embrace What’s Possible – How a choice can change your life.
- Retelling Your Story – Rewriting your past to recreate your future.
- Tapping Into Your Genius – What will it take to tap into your unique brilliance?
- Prepare Them for What’s Possible – How to support your child to stand out in the noise.